CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

My Good Deals

I ran to town last night to get in on some of the deals that I had heard of. I made three stops, Wal-mart, Albertsons and Walgreens.


Wal-mart

Snow White Movie: $9.96 (used the $10 off coupon)
Freshmatic Spray: FREE (used a $6 off coupon)
Spray and Wash: $2

Total: $13.65
Total saved: $16


Albertsons10 Capt' Crunch: $1 each
10 Granola bars: $5.57 total (had a bunch of coupons to make them less than a $1)
3 Red Baron Pizzas: $2.49 (for 2 of them) and $2.74 (for the other one)

Total: $24.63
Total saved: $71.05

*I also received 3 FREE Redbox codes, because I bought the pizzas!

*Before you all think that all my kids eat is cereal, I do make breakfast about 3-5 time during the school week and once on the weekend. So cereal is a treat for them, so when it is on sale, I stock up.


Walgreens1st Transaction
2 Trident gum: $2 total (used a $.75 off coupon)

Total: $1.31
Total saved: $1.73

*I received a $1 coupon after I paid, which I used in my next transaction.

2nd Transaction
4 boxes of Jello: $.50 each (used a store coupon to get them at that price, then used 2 $.50/2 coupons and the $1 coupon from the gum)

Total: $.06
Total saved: $4

No comments: