So I know that I has been a long time since I posted anything fun, so here it is. Paige has been so funny lately, she has been wanting to wear Logan's clothes. For example a couple of weeks ago I was doing their laundry and had the clean clothes on the couch to fold. Before I knew it, she has stripped off her clothes and underwear and put on Logan's underwear! It was so funny, to see her running around in black transformer boys underwear! And for the life of me, I couldn't talk her into getting her's back on, so I remembered that I needed to pick my battles and this was one that she could win. Then last week Logan had not put his dirty clothes away yet and she decided to take off her pj's and put on his clothes. She came out of her room dressed in his pants and shirt! And it just doesn't stop there, she has also put on one of my shirts the other day while I was doing laundry, a dolie that she love to put on her head and act like it is her hair and loves to put on Logan's Batman costume.


Here she is looking like she does most days, dressed, hair done, and smiling brightly for everyone to see.

4 comments:
She's so cute! That's so funny! It sounds like she has a little tomboy in her!
She's so darling! And I'm SOOOO jealous she's even in underwear to begin with!! I've got to get mine potty trained ASAP, I've had about enough of those diapers. BTW, I just read about the bullies at the bus stop. Unbelievable! You'll have to keep us updated on that one.
That is one cute girl - or Batgirl I should say. At least it's a girl wearing boys underwear. I would die if Riley grabbed a pair of Mel's underwear!
Oh what darling pictures! She's a cute girl. How funny that she likes to put on her brother's clothes, and I love the doily on her hair! Thanks for posting these pictures - I really enjoy seeing pictures of you and your family. Wait...we don't get to see a lot of pictures of you. hint hint. :)
P.S. When are you going to Lori's tomorrow?
Post a Comment