So I am putting a plug in for my sisters Photography business here. She has put together a GREAT deal for any of you that want or need those perfect holiday photos. She is charging $75 for the sitting fee, processing and all of these pictures:
1 8x10
2 5x7
20 4x6
You can choose an indoor session or an outdoor session. The sitting fee is for 6 people, there would be an extra charge for more people.
You can email her at myphotosbyjenn@gmail.com to schedule a sitting or with any questions.
Or call her at 233-0412
*This offer is for the Cedar area.
Here are some examples of her work.




1 8x10
2 5x7
20 4x6
You can choose an indoor session or an outdoor session. The sitting fee is for 6 people, there would be an extra charge for more people.
You can email her at myphotosbyjenn@gmail.com to schedule a sitting or with any questions.
Or call her at 233-0412
*This offer is for the Cedar area.
Here are some examples of her work.






2 comments:
I may have to give her a call, I need a new family picture taken.
She does such a great job. I love the picture of her and her daughter. Soooo cute!
Post a Comment