Have any of you ever seen photo books? They are hard or softbound books that you download your pictures and make your own little book. They are great for the scrapbook impaired and make great gifts. So I have found a few good deals out there in the internet world to help get some CHEAP photo books.
First one is from Picaboo: For first time customers you get a FREE 8x6 Softbound Book, pay only shipping and handling. Use the code: 1PFMDB-BC, to get the free book. You will have to download their software to get started and once that is done, start your book and at checkout, use the code and get a photo book for $7.99. *I just ordered one and that was the price.
The second one is from Shutterfly: Go and register with them and get a $10 credit on your next purchase. I was currently a member and was still able to receive my $10 credit. You can use this $10 on anything on the site, they have Christmas cards, Photo calendars, Photo books and much more. Go and check it out and find a great deal!
*If you have any questions let me know and will help you out.
Thoughts for the New Year
7 years ago


2 comments:
Thanks for this one, I've been wanting to try picaboo. I have made one photo book, on mypublisher.com of our Hawaii trip for my Mom's birthday, it turnned out great, but picaboo has a lot more options, but I've heard the paper quality isn't as good, but I wanted to see for myself.
Lori-I have yet to receive my book, so I will let you know. Hopefully it will be good, because it is a Christmas gift.
Post a Comment