CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

FAMILY PHOTOS

The Whole Gang!

My mom got us all together on Sat. to have family pictures taken before my sister, Audrey and here family move away in Oct. What an ordeal it was!! My sister, Jenn was the one taking the pictures and the place that she wanted to take them, the University, was having their homecoming and was a zoo, second the wind was terrible and Audrey didn't want to take the baby out in it, and of course she didn't want her hair messed up. So we tried to find a new place outside to take them. Jenn was such a trooper and actually drove all the way to Parowan to check out a place that she knew of. It was that windy there, so we decided to go and have pictures taken there. We had a big group photo and then individual families. It was fun to have the pictures taken outside. Once we were all done we went over to mom and Ted's to have dinner and hang out. We got some really nice pictures and I have my photos done for my Christmas cards done. YEAH!

The Cox Clan

My Honey and I

The cousins (grandkids)

The older boys pouting over something. I had wanted to get a picture of all my kids, but they weren't havin' in.

Some of My Favorites!

4 comments:

julie said...

I LOVE the picture of you and James! You look so good! All the pictures turned out so well and how nice to have Christmas Card pics done already.

Mellissa said...

How great to have pictures done. We tried it this summer when Sam & Julie and their family were visiting this summer. Of course, Riley chose that day to come down with a fever and diarrhea. We don't even have a family picture with Carter in it!

You and your kids and hubby look so great together. You have such a nice, natural smile in your individual family picture.

Michelle said...

So Cute! It's usually not very fun at the time getting your picture taken, but it's so fun once it's all over and you can look at the outcome. It's always fun to have fresh, new family picture. They turned out so cute! We need to do pictures like that on our side of the family sometime.

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

Wow...all the photos are incredible, but that one of you and James is fantastic! It is so rare I get a photo with just Kevin and I that I treasure the few I have. Your mom looks incredible too. I'm sure I would not have recognized her if I passed her on the street. She looks so happy. HAve a great week!