CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Tag

Here I go again, with another tag. I hadn't done this particular one and thought that it would be fun.

10 years ago: Getting ready to have Austin in March

5 places I have lived: Cedar City, Boise, ID, New York, Thatcher AZ

5 things on my to do list: Vacuum, get dinner finished, take boys to Scouts, give kids baths, straighten up kids rooms

I enjoy: Being my kids mom, scrapebooking, hanging out with family, camping, listening to music (when I can), reading good books, Being James' wife

3 bad habits: I nag too much, too little patience with the boys, not praying every night.

5 things you might not know about me: I enjoy going and getting firewood with my husband, (when he lets me), I enjoy cooking, I love to vacuum (the way the carpet looks after makes me feel like everything is clean), I love the smell of freshly cut grass

5 jobs I have had: Currently a mom, Inkleys (photo store), daycare at Brianhead Ski Resort, A nanny in NY, KFC (in high school)

No comments: