CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A New and Fun Blog To Visit

So here is a new blog that I found tonight. And it is hilarious. It is from the woman on ebay with her funny ebay listing. If you get a chance go and have a look. It is so fun to read. I have spent the last hour or so on it reading, when I really should get to bed.

I have put a link to it here on my blog, so it is quick and easy for you to access. If any of you have had a hard time getting to or having to refresh sites through blogger, this site is the reason. She get 100's if not 1000's of hits a day, from all over the world. All because if of real life experiences with her kids and her way with words. Hope you have a much fun as I did reading her blog and I will be going back daily to catch up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that ebay listing hilarious? I thought it was great and I am glad that you enjoyed it as well! :)